A quiet family owned and managed licensed guest house with a friendly atmosphere. All 13 rooms are ensuite and non-smoking with some facing beautiful Peasholm Park. All bedrooms have a refreshment tray, Flatscreen TV & Hairdryer.
Continental Breakfast is available from 8.15am till 9.30am each morning, with a selection of Cereals, Fruit, Juice, Toast & selection of tasty Yorkshire Jams, Marmalade , Lemon Curd & Honey. Hot drinks Tea, Herbal Tea & Coffee
Offering Bed & Continental Breakfast.
Drinks available from 6pm till 8pm.
Within easy walking distance for the beach, Open Air Theatre, swimming pool, crazy golf, Scarborough Bowling Centre, Scarborough Cricket Club and of course the beautiful Peasholm Park. Also a short distance from the Stephen Joseph Theatre, North Cliff & South Cliff Golf Clubs, the Castle, town centre & Opera House Casino. Families are welcome however we do not accommodate children under 6 years of age.
Free High speed WiFi.
Children welcome from age 7.
Angus, United Kingdom
14 August 2015
“Very good would stay there again”
We very much enjoyed our stay and would go there again. Staff very helpful and welcoming.
Reply from Peasholm Park Hotel at 14 Aug 2015
Thankyou for your review, its always nice to know that guests have enjoyed their stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
TA 038894 54.28969 -0.40684
From Columbus Ravine, drive down to the bottom of the hill & you will see Peasholm Park Hotel up on the right, turn right towards Victoria Park/Victoria Park Avenue.
By Public Transport:
Coastliner bus stop within 3 mins approx. walk, opposite.
Come out of the train station and cross the road onto Northway, keep walk straight on past the SJT, past the police station and down towards Columbus Ravine. Continue walking down until you see the entrance to Peasholm Park on your left and Peasholm Park Hotel opposite, approx. 15 mins walk
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Continental breakfast only
- Lounge for residents' use
- Ironing facilities
- Totally non-smoking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Vegetarian diet available
- WiFi or internet access
- On street/public parking
Children welcome from age 7.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has steps and no ramp
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Steps to the main entrance
- 4Number of steps to entrance
- Bell at main entrance
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
Access Information Due to the nature of this building it is not suitable for Wheelchair access. There are 5 steps up to the building from the entrance on Victoria Park Avenue. Another 4 steps into the Dining Room. There are 18 steps up to the 1st floor. Due to the nature of the building there is a step in some of the bedrooms.