This glittering tribute to the power of friendship, sisterhood and music, tells the story of Delores Van Cartier, a disco diva whose life takes an unexpected turn when she stumbles upon a murder. Under protective custody she is hidden in the last place anyone is expected to look – a Convent! Under disguise as a nun and under the continuous watch of a suspicious Mother Superior, Deloris helps her fellow sisters find their voices as she rediscovers her own.
|Tue 25 Jul - Thu 31 Aug 2017|
Prices yet to be confirmed.
Tickets available online or via the Box Office on 01723506750
TA 042887 54.28366 -0.39981
Follow signs for the Railway Station. With the station on your right, turn left at the traffic lights onto Northway, then right at the next set of lights onto Victoria Road. Follow through a pedestrian set of lights, and over a roundbout. Parking is available just over the roundabout. YMCA is situated just on the corner.
: 0 miles from Scarborough station
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (with charge)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- On-site light refreshments
- Public toilets
- Accepts groups
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Hearing loop installed in public areas
- Hearing loop system
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Audible alarm system
- Visual alarm system
- Entrance is well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to cafeteria
- Seating suitable for wheelchair users, ie moveable and good height for person sitting in a wheelchair
The Theatre has a small coffee bar serving hot and cold drinks and confectionery items. We welcome disabled visitors. A deaf loop is fitted within the auditorium. Due to the limitations of the building, facilities for the disable are limited within the auditorium, with only the front row being accessible to those who are unable to manage stairs.