- We may disclose your personal information as required by law.
- We use up to date industry procedures to keep personal data as safe and secure as possible and to protect against loss, unauthorised disclosure or access.
- We only hold your personal information for the purposes stated above and only for as long as is necessary for these purposes.
- You are responsible for protecting your password and user name (where applicable) and must not share them with or disclose them to anyone.
- We may, from time to time, provide you by email with an update of information about our services. At any time, you can send an email to us if you do not wish to receive this information.
Cookies don’t harm your computer and DiscoverYorkshireCoast.com does not store any personally identifiable data such as credit card details in the cookies that we create. We use the cookies to store encrypted data in order to make your visit to our site run more smoothly.
Based on the basic information they contain, cookies enable us to determine the sorts of things that you might be interested in. As well as helping to automatically tailor your site experience in a more accurate way, cookies also help us to identify and fix any errors you may encounter. For example, if you prefer to view our website in a larger font, we use a cookie to record your preference for the next time you visit. Or we may use a cookie to detect if you have previously filled in one of our surveys or competitions.
Manage your cookies:
If you want to disable cookies in your browser, you can set your browser accordingly using its menu bar. You should be aware that if cookies are not enabled on your computer we are unable to offer you a personalised service. Discover more on how to manage your cookies.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. It helps us see how many people are using our site and helps us improve the site by analysing the way people navigate through it.