Scarborough Seafest sets sail 29th to 31st July 2016 with a raft of activities for the whole family to enjoy!
Scarborough's 18th Annual Seafest Maritime Festival will once again host another weekend full of free live music, free cooking demonstrations and entertainment for all to enjoy,organised by Scarborough Borough Council in partnership with the Seafest steering group and cultural development agency, Create.
Plans for this year's festival are still underway, so make sure you bookmark this page to keep up-to-date with all of our latest news.
If you missed last year's event, here are some of the highlights from Seafest 2015:
SEAFEST Food Theatre:
- A line-up of top chefs from around the region gave free cookery demonstrations on both Saturday and Sunday in the Seafest Kitchen Marquee, located on the West Pier on South Bay. Last years lineup included Great British Masterchef, and Michelin Bib plus AA Rosettes Chef Darren Curson, from Raithwaite Estates.
- Great Yorkshire Brewery served up a real ale & beer festival throughout the event and into the evenings with live music entertainment.
- Maritime & heritage displays – from Scarborough Maritime Heritage Centre and Jubilee Sailing Trust.
- Live music - run by the organisers of Scarborough's popular Acoustic Gathering. The 2015 headliners included - Hope & social, Grand Theft Audio and The Shamrockers.
- Lots of free children's and adults workshops
- Mouth-watering food stalls
- Craft & market stalls
- Grand fireworks display (9:45pm)
- Scarborough Seafest Sunday Service
Interested in exhibiting at Seafest 2016?
We have a number of opportunities available, ideal for local businesses selling local produce, including hot and cold food outlets and independent craft and leisure stalls.
For further information or to reserve your space at Seafest 2016, call our events team on 01723 383636 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a taster of last years fun packed programme, click on the downloads.
Dates & times for Scarborough Seafest, Scarborough
|29/07/2016 to 31/07/2016||00:00|
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Scarborough about 1 mile(s) away.
What's nearby Scarborough Seafest, Scarborough
A 70-bedroomed hotel overlooking Scarborough's North Bay and the ancient castle. Set amidst the Nort...
0.68 mile(s) away.
The Stuart House offers spacious luxury accommodation and has an ETC 4 Star rating. Overlooking the ...
0.28 mile(s) away.
Family-owned park with luxury caravans for hire, ideal for families and couples. Full range of facil...
4.26 mile(s) away.
Killerby Cottage Farm is situated in the countryside between Scarborough and Filey. Tastefully decor...
4.03 mile(s) away.
Military Adventure Park features a miniature tank driving course a laser tag shooting game and two i...
0.89 mile(s) away.
The YMCA Theatre is an established 290 seat theatre in the town centre of Scarborough. Producing a r...
0.34 mile(s) away.
The harbour is situated under the Castle Headland in the South Bay. It is formed by three piers the ...
0 mile(s) away.
The Scarborough Maritime Heritage Centre is an exhibition and information Centre covering Scarboroug...
0.06 mile(s) away.
Hunts require no prior knowledge as all clues are solved by observation. Both young and old will be...
0.06 mile(s) away.
A large wooded hill rising to 500 feet above sea level and from which you can obtain a breath taking...
1.19 mile(s) away.
Skylark Fishing Trips offers 3 to 10 Hour Fishing trips from Scarborough Harbour. They accommodate ...
0.17 mile(s) away.
The Crown Spa offers a wide range of treatments to indulge you, rejuvenate you,revitalise and relax ...
0.49 mile(s) away.
A newly refurbished Traditional Pub offering quality en-suite accommodation, great breakfast, evenin...
0.45 mile(s) away.
At Farrer's we use locally sourced produce with a menu which caters for all tastes. With fantastic v...
0.55 mile(s) away.
Ideally situated at the easterly sea bound gateway to the beautiful North York Moors National Park. ...
4.29 mile(s) away.
Go Discover Scarborough
Family and Seaside
Food and Drink
Events and festivals
TV, Film and Literature
Arts and Heritage
Nature, Parks and Gardens
Shopping and Relaxation
Site design & direction by Askew Brook