Scarborough Seafest sets sail 29th to 31st July 2016 with a raft of activities for the whole family to enjoy!
Scarborough's 18th Annual Seafest Maritime Festival will once again host another weekend full of free live music, free cooking demonstrations and entertainment for all to enjoy,organised by Scarborough Borough Council in partnership with the Seafest steering group and cultural development agency, Create.
Plans for this year's festival are still underway, so make sure you bookmark this page to keep up-to-date with all of our latest news.
If you missed last year's event, here are some of the highlights from Seafest 2015:
SEAFEST Food Theatre:
- A line-up of top chefs from around the region gave free cookery demonstrations on both Saturday and Sunday in the Seafest Kitchen Marquee, located on the West Pier on South Bay. Last years lineup included Great British Masterchef, and Michelin Bib plus AA Rosettes Chef Darren Curson, from Raithwaite Estates.
- Great Yorkshire Brewery served up a real ale & beer festival throughout the event and into the evenings with live music entertainment.
- Maritime & heritage displays – from Scarborough Maritime Heritage Centre and Jubilee Sailing Trust.
- Live music - run by the organisers of Scarborough's popular Acoustic Gathering. The 2015 headliners included - Hope & social, Grand Theft Audio and The Shamrockers.
- Lots of free children's and adults workshops
- Mouth-watering food stalls
- Craft & market stalls
- Grand fireworks display (9:45pm)
- Scarborough Seafest Sunday Service
Interested in exhibiting at Seafest 2016?
We have a number of opportunities available, ideal for local businesses selling local produce, including hot and cold food outlets and independent craft and leisure stalls.
For further information or to reserve your space at Seafest 2016, call our events team on 01723 383636 or email us at email@example.com
For a taster of last years fun packed programme, click on the downloads.
Dates & times for Scarborough Seafest, Scarborough
|29/07/2016 to 31/07/2016||00:00|
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Scarborough about 1 mile(s) away.
What's nearby Scarborough Seafest, Scarborough
A charming 18th Century Farmhouse in Seamer Village near Scarborough. An ideal base for golfing &...
3.61 mile(s) away.
Spa Properties is a local agency offering superb accommodation in and around Scarborough. They have ...
0.67 mile(s) away.
With stunning views from a prime seafront location, Harbourside apartments offer a traditional seasi...
0.09 mile(s) away.
A friendly long-established hotel in a picturesque setting with sea views convenient for all ameniti...
0.34 mile(s) away.
Valerie Green is the fourth generation of the Lazenby family to carry on the traditional craft of ma...
3.98 mile(s) away.
Opened in 1931 the Miniature Railway is one of the few railways in the country not to be nationalise...
0.95 mile(s) away.
A Treasure Trail is a self-guided walk cycle or drive where Trailers follow clear directions and fi...
0.67 mile(s) away.
The Stephen Joseph Theatre is a cultural icon of the Yorkshire region, providing accessible, high qu...
0.53 mile(s) away.
Cayton bay is a stunning beach location and home to some of the best beach break waves on the East C...
3.17 mile(s) away.
Scarborough Sports Centre site consists of two halls a large fitness suite 3 squash courts spinni...
1.21 mile(s) away.
See fencing differently Mondays 7.15 - 8.30 9 - 17 years £4 per week 7...
0.27 mile(s) away.
Mini-adventure golf course fantastic sea views all around. Fun for all the family!...
1.52 mile(s) away.
The Red Lea Hotel is situated on the Beautiful South Cliff with stunning views of the sea. A...
0.69 mile(s) away.
The Palm Court Hotel is a centrally situated hotel and restaurant just minutes from the beach. Ideal...
0.32 mile(s) away.
Family owned and run, set in a working farm environment with pleasant, tranquil views across open co...
2.01 mile(s) away.
A sophisticated yet relaxed dining experience on Scarborough's picturesque North side....
0.67 mile(s) away.
Go Discover Scarborough
Family and Seaside
Food and Drink
Events and festivals
TV, Film and Literature
Arts and Heritage
Nature, Parks and Gardens
Shopping and Relaxation
Site design & direction by Askew Brook